I'm a tour guide

Now about 1,5 semesters I'm not playing skateboard with GP crew, but I still connected with them. I met many talented and funny people who's enjoy skateboarding. Scream, "Skate all day", "Exist or Dead". hohoho . Yesterday (9th October), some people from GP crew came to Magetan attended the Magetan skateboarding competition. They're Jerry, Andi (and girlfriend), Krista, Zul, Bobby. And what the relationship with me? hohoho




I was born in Jember, but since I was in kindergaten, I live in Magetan. Provincially, Jember and Magetan is same, east java. And after graduated from High School, I continue my study in Jogjakarta, play skateboard and meet GP crew. I meet and play with them since 2007. So, yesterday I came to the event and watched their show. At 07.00 PM, I guide them to the border of east java and center java, because they didn't know the way out to Jogja. Became tour guide suddenly. Having fun in the 2nd Saturday night in October 2010 with skateboard's friends.

0 komentar: