I just had no idea about '11'

PHOTOGRAPHY! lately, a lot peoples learn about that. peoples show off their self picture that captured from their (D)SLR camera. They took pictures with DSLR or SLR camera, but they did it in auto setting mode. OMG! why not just use a pocket camera or phone camera? Learn more about the functions of DSLR, the characteristics, why use it for photographs. And also about photography knowledges. From 100 photos taken, (PRO) photographers maybe only got 1 decent photo impressions. Photography is unique, unlimited.

I'm not joining on photography community, especially in my campus. DWPh. That's photography community in my campus. Last month, DWPh made an event, yeah!!! photography competition to celebrate the 11th anniversary of DWPh. Theme of competition is '11 (eleven)'. Knew about that, me and my friend (Baskoro) was hunting in every place in Jogja that inspiring me to take a picture according to the theme.


I'm not using my SLR camera. My cellphone camera is enough, still with my favourite (macro) lens. I had no idea. Traffic light, food court, plaza, street, parking lot, we was there. Still no idea. Till now, I have no idea about 11. Whereas, I was born on March 11st. Nonsense. Finally, I didn't collect a photograph at all.


that's my friend photograph that he submitted for this event
title:'waiting time'



and that's the photograph that win the competition
title:'daily use and see'
yeah!!! that's macro, dude
he get Rp 111k

0 komentar: