Enough, GOD

I don't know what'll happen again. November is my worst month this year. Sick with it. Start from broken off with Audrey and accident(s). I can't stop think about Audrey, she disappear suddenly. What my mistakes, GOD? This afternoon, YOU took my grandmom from me. Is she important for me? Yes, she is. Absolutely Yes!!!


My grandmom's name is Soemarsi. I came to Jakarta in the first time when I was a child because of her. I have a lot of memory with her, sad or good stories. What we talked about if we met or just communicate from cellphone? We talk about health. She has a huge body, but since he felt her body is bigger, she kept her body with healthy foods. She always asked me to keep my body with doing a diet, balancing my body. My grandmom live in Jakarta with her husband, daughter, and grandchild. She love her grandchild very much.

Our last communication is from cellphone. She sent MMS to me, her grandchild photo. She always said to me to work hard, keep healthy and stay near with GOD. She R.I.P. this afternoon (3.55 PM) because of cancer on her tounge. Grandmom, I love you so much. I'll always remember that time, go to seaworld every I go to Jakarta, fitness, food hunting, shopping. I promise, I will not disappoint you.

0 komentar: