New Purple Think Deck

Made in US. Ya, I'm enjoying skateboarding. A lot of my stuff made in foreign. Why I'm not buying from local. In this time, I'm talking about skateboard deck. I bought new deck last week, the brand is THINK. My friend 'Jimos' ordered it for me. My decks before it are Alien Workshop and Baker. What about local deck? The material that local companies use to produce deck is came from foreign. In Indonesia, companies buy the decks or ply woods from US or Canada. I don't know, I feel satisfied with the stuff from foreign. Not because it bought from foreign, but I look it from the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) side.




Long time no skate...about 4 months, since July. Last month I bought that purple deck. Still with old truck, Venture. The wheels and bearrings are well. Maybe the wheel's going smaller. Now, I can play skateboard with GP homies. Last week, started play skate. I just got big spin, and in the next day I got nollie big spin. Exist or dead. I can't leave skate life, skate style, and ..... blablablabla. Skate can be my spirit. Skate and create.

0 komentar: