Eyeless

I knew slipknot since I studied in junior high school. When i was studying in senior high school, I was writing an article about slipknot, submitted on magazine and it printed. Slipknot is heavy metal band. Every parents in this world maybe not recommend their childs to hear Slipknots songs, Maybe because it can destruct your ears. It happen to me, I felt, my ears can hear about 70%-80% and I went to doctor three times.






In sad condition, happy condition, all conditions, I'm hearing the songs. I posted on my twitter, "Slipknot still the best for me". Low lights, slipknots videos, nice sound outputs are my friends every time I want. If you know about Slipknot, my favorite songs are Spit it out, Heretic anthem, Surfacing, and SIC. For sure, I like the songs, from old albums till the newest album. If you're 555 then I'm 666. Welcome to our neighborhood.

0 komentar: