Work overtime as an editorial staff

Deadline is a familiar word for me, sick with it but I love that word and also living with that beautiful word. Without it, my life feels nothing. That's why I always have a lot of activities inside and outside campus. Deadlines about software developments, teaching, graphic designs, journalism, communities, and also enjoy skateboarding and mad time with friends. Last October, my partner Elly who's work in the editorial staff said that the deadlines is coming. Yeah, in my campus, I joined in 2 editorial staffs, 'Koran Kampus' or Campus Newspaper and SI Mix. Both are different. Koran Kampus is in the university level and SI Mix in major level.


Deadlines in Koran Kampus (KK) is more extreme than in SI Mix. In KK, we work done outside of normal working hours, overtime. We started working at 5 PM and went home at 6 AM. SICK!!! that's make me feel sleepy, because it always happen about 2-4 days.



I work as designer. Layout the articles is my main task. Look at that picture above. That's what i prepared before the war. A bag (laptop and gadgets inside), ionic drinks, foods, and of course, task list of designs.


That's my friends who's always work overtime together with me. From left, Elly, Ardiana, Rosa. We work, we sing together every midnight (if work overtime), laughed out loud together, and also had fun. Work time felt fun time. Nice editorial staffs environment.

0 komentar: