Win the CHIP photo contest

Awesome!!! My friend baskoro has an IT (Information Technology) community, More precisely is community of IT Magazine. The magazines called CHIP. This Indonesian IT magazine made a photo contest about the magazine. The theme is "my unique photo with CHIP". He ask me and another friends to be his model. So, me, Johan and Alex help him. We made unique styles with CHIP magazine.

I arrived at campus and wear a green T-shirt and yellow hoodie. I saw Alex wear a red T-shirt, and Jo wear a black T-Shirt. Finally, Jo wear my green T-shirt. We felt it'll be unique because we looks like a traffic light. Alex is so over dramatic.



Took pictures on toilet, 6th floor, basement, parking lot in my campus. No tripod and no flash. He just used his default DSLR (alpha) camera with default lens too. It happen suddenly, no long plan before did it, but the result is.....


Baskoro win the contest, he became one of 10 photo contest winners. That's the photo that win the contest. What we got from it? He got Original Microsoft Office 2007 Single User. Not bad. Judges from CHIP said "Unique photo because CHIP Foto Video Magazine is competed to read it". In fact, it's not true concept. Our concept is a boy that forget everything because of read the magazine until he will fall down from 6th floor. Whatever, he still the winner.


After photo session, we ate steak together. YEAH!!!

0 komentar: