Get well soon Jogja


I think all people in this world know about Merapi eruption. That's a fire mountain in Indonesia, more precisely, this mountain located in Jogjakarta. The big eruption start on November 5th. Ways in the city was full of ash, but now... Jogja city is more safe than before. Little eruptions and earthquakes from Merapi.


Dozens of deaths from this disaster and tens of thousands more displaced.


I'm studying in Jogja and I knew what they feel right now. They lost their treasures and families. I wont talking about the victims, that's so sick. They not just need foods, medicines, and clothes. They need better future.


Just hoping ...this disaster will be done as soon as possible. And the peoples can work and life like normally. I miss the blue sky and big beautiful clouds. Not like now, volcaninc flood, overcast and storms.

0 komentar: