November end

November 22nd
my grandmom's died. First time, I sent that news to my friend Lo Johan. Just shocked, after that, my friends texted me just for gave me condolation. Via cellphone and facebook. They're (except Lo Johan) Tee, Alex, Bhimasta, Angel, Enny, Audrey, Menick, Liliana, Nadhia, Radita, O'shell, BB, Jah Bara, Elly + editorial staffs of Campus Newspaper, Ria, miss Fefe, Aya, My student's Family, C'Vira, Dave, Ferdi, Botha, and many more. On the next day

November 23rd
my grandmom's corpse landed in Solo. My father, mom, and me go there after heard that news. Crowd of people saw and pray for her. I'm the last people who was standing and praying in front of the graveyard. My grandmom means a lot for me, especially my histories in Jakarta.

November 24th
I thinked this bad news can made me forget her (Audrey), that was true. I was forgetting her and just sad about my grandmom, but in the evening, she called me. Just to asked about grandmom. That's made me shocked and thinked back about her. SICK!! OMG, I'm still thinking about her. My brain is small but why I'm always thinking about her. (maybe) makes me unproductive about all

Last Thursday (November 25th), I came back to Jogja. Now, still in Jogja. Daily life as teacher, student, and editorial staff. Sick!! I'm thinking about her again!! What's the impact? I'm not focus lead the meeting and teaching, out of deadline and finally I'm not submit the design (whereas it just the last step, coloring), not attending Charity Hunt for Merapi, etc

1love. Long time no hear that song. November 23rd. Last night before I'm back to Jogja, I saw the site (www.1love.org). Song of Bob Marley playing from that site, one love. I feel in the peacefull when hear that song. Since that night, I changed my photo facebook and twitter account with 1love logo (and also my cellphone wallpaper), updated my facebook and twitter status with 1love. Here's the song...



One Love, One Heart
Let's get together and feel all right
Hear the children crying (One Love)
Hear the children crying (One Heart)
Sayin' give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right
Sayin' let's get together and feel all right

Let them all pass all their dirty remarks (One Love)
There is one question I'd really like to ask (One Heart)
Is there a place for the hopeless sinner
Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own?
Believe me

One Love, One Heart
Let's get together and feel all right
As it was in the beginning (One Love)
So shall it be in the end (One Heart)
Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right
One more thing

Let's get together to fight this Holy Armageddon (One Love)
So when the Man comes there will be no no doom (One Song)
Have pity on those whose chances grove thinner
There ain't no hiding place from the Father of Creation

Sayin' One Love, One Heart
Let's get together and feel all right
I'm pleading to mankind (One Love)
Oh Lord (One Heart)

Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right
Let's get together and feel all right



... today's November 29th, 2010. Now's 03.53 AM. My applications for Practical Work on AndiCom IT School 100% done!!! I don't know, how it can be. Amazed!!!

0 komentar: