Action!! Cut!!

Long time not playing in the first place where my skateboard community ride and had fun. My community named Gedung pusat skateboarding. It created about 90's, that's year when I was a young boy, but when I was a child, my father bought me mini long board. Since 2007, I began to study in Jogja where far from my hometown, and since that year I started to play this X-treme sport again. Peoples who play in GP is from various place, background, culture, religion, campus, and interest. That's why, we created a skate videos tittled "Melting Pot".


In this early year, one of my friend in GP, Zoul. He want to make a documentary video about skateboard life. He's studying about broadcasting in Art Institute of Indonesia. So, he invited all GP crews and others skater outside GP crew to join in his program. His program is final exam in his campus. Located in Gadjah Mada University, peoples played skateboard and had fun. Started in the morning, and finished in the afternoon. The video record finished because the rain came in that afternoon.



In this event, I enjoyed skateboard. Not just that, I became additional photographer that document the atmosphere in there. Fifty-fifty, back flip, smith grind, nose grind, they did those trick. I tried the big spin trick, that's my favourite trick. When I tried to do that, one of my bearrings broken. That was suck, just in time, I went to machine shop and bought a bearring. I tried again and I got the big spin. No pain, no gain. I was record the atmosphere, check this out



0 komentar: