Amazing Citraland

Finally, I went to Citraland. For me, Citraland is looks like an elite spot. There is an billion of rupiahs price houses, schools, shops & restaurants, etc. Probably, if I'm living there, I don't need to go outside the Citraland because all I need is already in there. Citraland is belong to Ciputra. He is an amazing entrepreneur. He has a lot of business in Indonesia and foreign. For peoples who live outside Citraland can use this place like a holiday place, they'll see beautiful gardens and good architectures. It located in Surabaya city, East Java, Indonesia. Peoples said, "Citraland is Singapore of Surabaya"



Yeah, I found the Singapore sculpture. That's a symbol of Singapore country. Haha, fake sculpture of Singapore. I had no need to buy an expensive ticket to go to Singapore, I can took a picture with that sculpture just in my country. The most interesting with this place for me is the layout of the place, really nice, I felt like in foreign. After that, I dropped in Ciputra University, that was awesome. Although the university is looks like an apartment, but from outside, it looks like a high class university. A lot of facility in there. Honestly, I hate to live in there, because it can make me become an anti social human, but actually, peoples are social creatures.

0 komentar: