Hunting Around Jogja

Photo hunting with my homies around Jogja, it was my first time do this. Actually, I just wanna test the Sigma tele lens before I'll take pre-wed photos on the next day. I must adapt with this lens, because I'll take an outdoor and candid photos. At the same time, my friend Bas asked me to take some photos with his analog camera (haha same with mine, but different brand and series). He wanted to test his expired ilford film. It's legendary film roll, he spent 55k rupiahs for one roll of it. When we'll go, Bas asked Welly to join with us. Yeah, finally Welly joined, he's the one who took photos with digital camera (eos 550D). I was taking photos with my Nikon F60, Bas with his old Minolta. Bas is the one who was using a fixed lens, and I'm the one who was using a tripod along photo hunt.



Initially, I wanted to took photos about human interest, but Bas asked us to try a street photography, because no one of us had a concept for this photo hunting. So, we looked for places that has a lot of people with their daily activities. Long time think about that, finally we went to Jogja city field. There, we met a lot of people, especially urban people. It's a good condition to took some candid photos, but my lens was error and my camera didn't detect the lens. Fortunately I brought my wide lens. Street photo hunting's started. I just took some photos because it was at 4 p.m. and the light's just a little. I used the ASA 200 film, I need a lot of light to get good photos. The hunting's ended at 5 p.m..

0 komentar: