I want to ride my bicycle

Biking is my sport beside fishing and skateboarding. In this early year, bike lifestyle grow faster in Jogja. A lot of people use bike to go to wokr place and other purpose. Now, bike it's not just a tool for sport, but for real transportation. It's practical, no need gasoline, economical, and absolutely make our body keep healthy. In the evening untill night, in Jogja, we can see peoples ride on their bike around Jogja. The various of bike which they ride is much. Start from mountain bike a.k.a MTB, old bike, fixed gear, tandem, custom and hand made bike.

That phenomenon made me want to buy a new bike, because all this time, I was ride using my friend's bike (Cenoel). Sometime I feel not free when use it. Maybe because I can't modify it and I must ride it more careful because it's not mine. I was search for new bike with Ari Momo and Bebe in some place near Ari's house. I got some candidates. For now, I can't buy this, because I don't know where I'll stay and live after graduate from my university. My hometown is not Jogja, and maybe I'll work in other city. If I buy it and I move to other city, it's difficult for me to bring the bike. Cenoel have no problem with that, she happy to lend her bike to me. So, let's ride!!!

0 komentar: