Cons feat Rbk

I really love to collect footwears, especially sneakers. I bought 1 sneaker from converse and 1 moccasin (but not like an indian moccasin) from reebok. I had bought the new one before I bought this footwears. I can't hold my passion to buy and collect that. Although I use that very rare, but I likes to see it. Every footwears that I bought has an unique and nice design. I always matched up my dress with my shoes before go to somewhere. So, I have many choices with my footwears. Nice performance can thrill my activities.



I bought this converse (GRIMES-OX) in Surabaya. First time I saw it, I thought I have ever seen it before. Haha my skate's friends had this one too, but different color. The sole of this shoes is unique, it's flat but it isn't full combine in the sides. The material is dominant from suede, the color of it and the sole is different. This shoes looks brighter when I see the sole. The last is the adventurer series of reebok. Long time I'm not using footwears like this. I can use this in formal & informal situation. The sole and the rubber is soft and comfort with my feet. Dominant with black, good choise. Suitable with my character.

0 komentar: