Hokben before shopping

Shopping can make me forget my stress or something complex that make me down and give me nightmares. I dislike shopping on the weekend or early month, because the shopping center must be very crowded, I'm not comfort with that. I had an experience about scrambling some stuffs with others in the shopping center. That was inconvenience. Shopping center is a fun spot for me, not a fighting spot.


Days after weekend are boring. What I do in the tuesday, wednesday till friday? Do my tasks, countdown to final exam presentation, think and design for editorial staff, blogging, waiting BATB update, etc. That tuesday (15/2) was boring day as other tuesday. Ya, I went to shopping center to buy some boardinghouse need. Before that, suddenly my friend Bas invited my to had a lunch together in Hokben (Hoka-Hoka Bento). Our favorite japanese food place near my boardinghouse.


I went to shop in the middle of month (February), but the shopping center near my boardinghouse still crowded. No problem, I just bought snacks and beverages for stocks. I like to eat snacks while doing my assignments or as friend while watching movies. I bought crackers, wafers, nuts, vitamin-C beverages, and of course noodles (I love noodles). Every I went to the shopping center, very rare I met males there. That's why sometimes I felt weird there. Shy? Not!!! Everybody needs shopping, not just females, males need it too.

0 komentar: