no skate,no movies,no bike,just shopping

That day was boring day. Since woke up in the morning, I just thought about my plans today. Plans about skateboard at afternoon and watch movies at night. Skateboard kit checked, but I had a problem with the bearrings. So, I cancelled the plan for go skateboard. After that, time clean the boardinghouse and took a bath. Before did it all, I sent SMS to my friends, I invited them to road a bike around the city. The boardinghouse and my body were clean, Yeah!!! Then I called my friends to confirm about watching movies, they gave me positive replies that means the program will be held.

About 5 P.M., my bike friends called me, they said "I can't go, I have an urgent program, I forgot to tell you about it, blablablablabla"... I'm very disappointed heard that. Just go just go, I thought, I have one more program today, watch movies. Same like my friends before, my friends who wanna watch movies with me said the same. Damn!!! I'm so angry that afternoon. Sick with it, so stressed.

I have an idea to kick my stress. It's very efective to forget about something that makes me stress. No skate,no movies,no bike, just shopping. I bought something for my monthly need. Special for this, I bought more snack hohoho. Coke, wafer, breads, cookies, noodles, etc. Shop till you fresh, don't shop till you drop.

0 komentar: