Blackstone

Very rare my friends and I go to somewhere to discuss about study or doing our tasks. We certainly go to somewhere for having fun or refreshing. Last February, we did the other activity. We flocked and did our tasks together. I thought that was impossible because my friends are talkative, so, we better to discuss about something fun than keep silent while doing the tasks.

We went to place named Blackstone. That was my first time went there. From outside, the place looks like a garage and I didn't see a stone colored black. That wasn't a problem, we just need the place, not the name or the stone. The peoples who came first are Tee, Welly, Bas, and I. Then the new comers are Nadhia, Theo, Pras. A few minutes before we went home, Alim, Dion, Binar came.


Suddenly we're became geeks. We enjoyed with our task, but not all my friends did the same. Tee created the database design, Bas tried to solve the algorithm of his application, Nadhia developed her application, Pras was facebooking, Theo played his new iPod 4G, and I modified my business process and the database design. On that time, Welly and Tee were like a cat and dog. Why? Because the lazy Welly, he said he did his tasks, whereas he just played tnternet.


In the middle of did our tasks, we ordered some foods and beverages. I was very hungry, haha Welly felt the same. We ordered Blackstone's special fried rice. I thought that food will be as special as other delicious food in restaurant. The food's came, but the taste is not as good as I thought, the taste is standard. I just like the performance of this food, uniqe. A glass of ice tea closed my activities there and then went back to boardinghouse.

0 komentar: