Sekaten 2011

In the morning, after woke up from my dreams, I turned on my PC and checked my twitter. My friend, Thea, she tweet about want to go to Sekaten. I didn't know the spesific about Sekaten, in my brain, if I hear about Sekaten, I just think about sacred traditional ceremoniY that hold every year. I shocked when I knew that this event held about 1 month. Before I retweet Thea's tweet, I was searcH about Sekaten. Finally, I know. Right!!! Sekaten is a ceremony to celebrate Islamic new year. It about javanese culture and Islamic tradition. The main ceremony's celebrated in the last day of Sekaten. Some days before the top ceremonial, a lot of stand around Jogja's city field. Used clothes, food spots, kids playground, etc.

Thea wanted to hunt great used clothes in there. I never did this before. So, I joined with Thea. Not just both of us, we invited Bebe and Meta too. Yeah, finally, I bought more than Thea. Maybe because I never go there before. I found a lot of unique clothes there, but I must choose it carefully. We went to Sekaten about 2-3 hours. It was fun, in hot atmosphere, we was so enthusias.

0 komentar: