Documentary fiancee

It's my second experience to go to the fiancee. First time, I went to my older sister's fiance last year. Last february, I went to fiance of my friend's older sister. I came with my madness friends: Bas, Jo, Alex, Yosi. We came not as family or witness, we came as documentary. My friend Enny asked us to document the event. No briefings, we're familiar with this activity. We just prepared the tools: camera(s) & handycam plus tripod.



Start from morning till afternoon, we documented the event. Sometime we just gawk while see the event, probably we want to be the man in that fiancee. Probably we're too young, but we're growing become a real adult and start to ready become a father. I asked my friends to wears Batik in this fiance. The event's closed with took pictures and ate together in restaurant. Yeah, because the event's happened in that place.

0 komentar: