Photograph show at KPY

In last valentine's day, I wasn't buy a chocolate for someone. I went to photograph show at KPY. KPY is short of Kelas Pagi Yogyakarta (Morning Class of Yogyakarta). KPY is a community about photography. It located in Yogyakarta. The community is more looks like a class, there is a teachers or experts who teach the participants or students. They hold a photograph show routinely. On last February 14th, I was in that show.




A lot of style of photo in that show. Some photos are looks weird and abstract for me, but yeah that's the art and taste taken by the photographer. I can't judge that the photo is bad or weird, because photography is unlimited and no contraints on it. Just look around the show, I found some inspiring photos, but I thought a lot of about how they create that awesome photos. The show was very crowded, dominated by photograpy maniac, the photographers and the models. Romantic show on valentine's day.

0 komentar: