Back to Village

In my sixth semester last year, I was living in the village with my friends from all majors. We was widespread in different place. The place where I was live named Klangon. Yeah, it's greater than other place in the village where my friends and I were live. Klangon is the most modern place in this village, maybe. It located near village market, border area between 2 cities, a lot of food spot here. The delicious yummy food that well known in some place near Klangon is Bakso or Meatball.

My friend, Theo, he invited me to go to the food spot where sell the meatball. He wasn't live in Klangon like me, but he know that delicious meatball. So, Theo, Bas, and me went there... Delicious food and good time. We arrived when the rain came. Hmmm yummy, when I look at that picture, I want to go there again... Coming soon, back to Klangon.

0 komentar: