BNS

There is a place in Malang, East Java, INA, that's cold and harmonious. That place is Batu. In Indonesia, Batu is well known because of the apple production. This apple is fruit, not a technology like iPad or iPhone. I was there last end January with my older sister and others. We weren't come to bought or ate some apples, We were go to BNS. BNS is short of Batu Night Square, that was my first time in there. Usually, I came to Malang just for go to the beach, there are a lot of beatiful beach.



I went to BNS after my grandmom's died 1 day before. Just to forget about the sadness story. I didn't know that this place start open at 5.00 PM. Yeah till 12.00 AM, according to the name, we can't see a night in the afternoon. The place is so romantic if come with couple or probably family. Inside of BNS is full of lamps. The playgrounds, the games, the gardens. I like the lampion garden in there. In that garden, I walked around, saw sculptures made from lampion or lantern, miniature of eiffel tower, romantic pool with lamps around it and in the middle of it.





The situation made me forget about the sadness of one day before. When I went there, the time was countdown to chinese new year celebrations. So, a lot of chinese lanterns are spreading around BNS. Some time, I want to go there with my couple or my homies.

0 komentar: