Surprise for Nadhia

Thursday night (24/2), the weather was bad. My friend Bebe asked me to accompany him went to Nadhia's house. The weather is rainy and very cold. Beside that, the locations of Nadhia's house is near the mountain Merapi. I knew that a place located in the high land, especially near the mountain, it certainly very cold and full of fog everywhere. Yeah, I knew because my house's location is like that too.

Before went to Nadhia's house, Bebe and I bought a pizza in Pizza Hut near my boardinghouse. Yeah, my boardinghouse is surrounded by food centers and food stalls. Not difficult to find food spots near my boardinghouse. Then we went to Nadhia's house with rain and cold condition. Brrrr!!!




That day wasn't Nadhia's birthday. He had already celebrated her birthday few days before we went to her house. I'm not forgot her birthday, but Bebe forgot it. Bebe felt at fault. So, Bebe, I and other friends bought an unique lamp for Nadhia. The lamp is unique, I can turn on or off the lamp just with clap my hands. The color of lamp is purple (her favorite color) and inside the lamp is our (Bebe, Troy, Binar, Tee, Bimo, Rian, Tio, I) face that printed in transparent paper. So, if the lamp is on or off, Nadhia can see our face.Sweet!!!

0 komentar: