half way

Now, bike fever sweeping Jogja and other cities in Indonesia. Very long time I'm not riding a bike. I was starting my bike history last January (2011). Honestly, I wasn't interest to did it, because I don't have a bike in here. My friend, Yeni, she lend me her bike. The bike's old, but it didn't really matter, because we just road in the flat ground, not for downhill. The bike's used just for daily use, but it's comfortable for ride around the city.

Honesty, we'll ride in tomorrow, but I thought I must warm up. Yeah, Ari momo, Yeni & Bebe were accompany me road a bike around Jogja. It's unusual, we started in the evening. Ya!! Night biking. We had no routes that evening. So, we just ride around Ari's house. Suddenly, Bebe asked us to road to my bureau chief' house in my campus. We road with our full strength, but in the middle of journey the problem came up. The Yeni bike's gear injured and needed a service. Finally, we aren't continued the journey, because we'll ride again in tomorrow.

Before we went back to our house, we ate together in a food spot that located along the highway. We ate batagor, batagor is bakso & tahu goreng. In english batagor is fried tofu & meatball. The route is uphill, we need more energy before went home. Save more energy for tomorrow. YAY!!!

0 komentar: