New table

Last early February, I bought a new table. Honestly, since year 2009, I want to buy this one, but I didn't find table that I want. Month by month, my room's getting full. I felt not comfortable to study, doing my works, etc. Now, my only one computer table is full with DVD's, headphone, sound systems, ups, etc. It's impossible to write or put my notebook or something in that table. Sometime I need a place to write, create a sketch or just read a book. Absolutely, if I do something that I need to work with notebook while read the manual book, I must have a bigger place to put those.



This early year is my 8th semester in my study (in university). I need more comfortable place to do my last assignment. No time for wait and search a table that suited to me, I bought a new table in carrefour. My friend Jo helped me bring it from there with motorcycle, WOW!!! It was tiring us. The table is flat and light, but it's too wide. Now, I can do a lot of activity that I can't do before because of I didn't have a table. My friends and I can do something together in this table and of course I can put my stuffs above it. The height is not proportional with my chairs, but it's portable and still suitable for me.

0 komentar: