Movies Time (1st)

Watch movies at night is my new activity with my homies in my trip community. It's our monthly activity beside spending holiday with vacation. Suddenly, my friend Yosi invited my other friends and I to watch movies. I said, "I have no money for now, we must spend more money to watch it in the cinema". Finally, my friends and I made our version of mini cinema. We prepared all stuff needed. We prepared it suddenly, started from about 4 P.M. and got ready in 7 P.M.

I prepared notebook, Bas prepared the movies, Jo prepared the white canvas, Alex and Yosi prepared the place. For the first, we watched the movies in Yosi's house, we weren't watch inside the room, but outside the room. Actually, the atmosphere when we did it is rainy and so cold. It didn't really matter, the movies still played in the middle of rainy, because we use sound sytem from Yosi's PC for louder sound output. Here we go!!!

We watched local indie movie tittled cin(t)a that I borrowed from my friend Bebe. It's romantic, comedy, and religious movie. The story is about a couple with differences. The man named Cina and the woman named Annisa. Cina is a chinese people and a christendom, whereas Anisa is a indigene and a moslem. Annisa and Cina study in the same major and same campus. They fall in love, admire each other. By the time, appears an issue about church terror from moslem peoples, blablablabla. It's the main issue that make the story about Cina and Annisa being long and dramatic. Search and watch it to know about the full story, it's very recommended, especially for couples with a lot of different priciples, etc.

The peoples who's attended this event was Yosi and his girlfriend, Alex, Bas, Johan, me, and Leo. Leo? Yeah, that's Yosi's friend's dog. I don't know the species of that dog. It's a dog, why he named Leo? Leo is lion. Leo also watched the movies with us till midnight. We watched till midnight, and even till morning. We ate and drunk a lot of food and softdrink. What a nice time with homies.

0 komentar: