Rontgent

Probably, last February was my worst month in this early year. In the 1st week of last February, I had an accident in the highway. When I went back to my boardinghouse after teach my home schooling student, I drove my motorcycle along the highway. I drove behind a group of car. The car hindmost stopped suddenly, then I maneuvered my motorcycle to the left side. Unfortunately, my front wheel grazed the left rear bumper of the car.

What happen after that? My motorcycle and I fell down and spinned in the highway. That was sick. If I meet that driver again, I want to tread his head. After I fell down then pulled my motorcycle over the edge of highway, he wasn't apologize to me. He advise me. Hey man, did you have a mirror? If I'm your son, I really disappointed and shy become your son. My white motorcycle scratched and my left foot can't fold.



I just like an helpless boy. My friends (Yosi, Bebe) often sent me some foods & beverages for me because I can't go everywhere. Just sleep on the bed while held my sickness. Few weeks after that accident I went home. I checked my left foot in the hospital. When I entered the X-ray room, I felt little scared. I went to that room about 6 years ago because of the same incident. Oh My God, the tool was really big. Finally, I got the result and gave the result to internist. She said my left foot is fine and also my right foot. Hoooo, but I still felt sick. I hope it'll get well soon. Because of this, I can't enjoy skateboarding and biking fluently.

0 komentar: