Sin Tjia at Lenmarc

Still in Surabaya, before went home. I dropped in Lenmarc mall to celebrate the Chinese new year. Just took pictures with the chinese new year celebration atmosphere in there. First time I came to this place, in the 1st floor, the atmosphere is so silent. It's because this mall is new, but I saw interest spots there: RC car's competition, show room of Harley Davidson community, show room of exotic auto europe car, etc.




My older sister and I found a big rabbit in the front gate of the mall. The height is about 5 meters. Rabbit is the symbol of this Chinese Year (2011 / 2555). Two big rabbits and some gold coins around them.





After that, I took some pictures in front of fake chinese building before got away. On the way to parking lot, I saw wishes trees. Kids made a wish, wrote their wish in the red card then put it in the tree. I red some wishes from them: they want a car toy, get the first rank in school, etc. I want to do the same but I'm not a kid anymore, haha. Just let it go and wish for more luck in this year.

0 komentar: